Hello Happy Thursday, Christmas is getting closer it's exciting! I can't wait to see what cake creation my lovely husband comes up with this year, I'm looking forward to it lots!
I have a card I made for Greg's mum for her birthday in January, I think it turned out lovely. I started with a yellow card blank then added some floral patterned paper and a green banner layer cut from Art Philosophy and embossed with my Swiss Dots folder. The cake is from Sweet Treats and the banner from Art Philosophy. I used a stamp for the sentiment and for the strawberry I used some Glossy Accents to make it shiny then used a black fine tip pen to make the strawberry look more realistic. I put everything on 3D dots to add a bit of height. I'm going to enter this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge of Anything Goes this week. Thanks for looking.
lovely card, almost as good as one of my cakes! love the strawberry! love hubby xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteLesley will love this Lindsey, love the colours you've used and the strawberry add a nice finish. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete