Monday, December 15, 2014

Gift Box for Greg


Hello hope you had a nice Sunday I was wrapping Greg's gifts today and relaxing today it was nice and I also made this little box for a special gift for Greg. Greg told me that when he was a very little boy he lost his favourite toy truck down a hole and he was very sad, so I thought I would try to look for one that was the same or if not similar. So I did manage to find one, it's not exactly the same in color but the same model, it was a 1970s retro Matchbox truck. I thought he could put it on his work desk. I made the box from the Pretty Packaging cartridge and the bow as well. The tag was from Tags Bags and Boxes and the stamp was from Verve Stamps. I look forward to seeing how Greg likes his gift : ).

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see the expression on his face when he open the lovely mads box. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a very special gift for Greg , how on earth did you manage to find the little truck :-) when he opens his beautiful handmade box and sees his special truck he will be so thrilled. Well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so sweet. The bow is adorable! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete