Thursday, December 11, 2014

Anniversary card

Hello I have a card today I made for my mom and dad's anniversary coming up in January, I'm trying to get my January cards done now in case I don't have time then. I think this turned out cute. I started with a patterned card blank from DCWV. and then used my Cricut Explore for the second layer this was cut from the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge. I added a strip of striped paper and I used my pens and Cricut to write the sentiment. The cute teapot and cups were from the birthday cakes cartridge. I put these on 3D dots and then added some white ricrac. Thanks for looking today.

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card with the teapot and cups. I am sure your parents will love it, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card sweetie as always! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete