Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Christmas Treats
Hello Happy Monday it's getting closer to Christmas it was time to do some thank you gifts for my clients, these are what I gave them, although Ivy got more because she is very special. The dogs apart from Ivy got treat bags. For their owners I baked YoYo or Melting Moments biscuits they turned out lovely. I made the tags on my Cricut for these. Ivy also got a new rope and some turkey "pupcakes" frosted with pumpkin pie frosting. She got to taste test one today and wanted more she loved them! So as she's been a good girl she will get some more from Santa. I also made my own Soy candles, they are all natural and smell delicious, I have one in our apartment and the smell of Gingerbread greeted me when I got home today, they were nice to make and I got the red mason jars from Michaels. I used my Cricut to make Santa's belt around them and the tag on the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They all look lovely and the presentation of them all is out standing, some very lucky doggies and their mummies. Won't be long before you start handing them out, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteAll these gifts are exceptional Lindsey so beautifully made and presented
ReplyDeleteyour dogs and there mums are very lucky to get such special gifts.
Ivy will love her new rope xxx mom xxx
beautiful work as always, Miss Ivy will love her pup cakes & shiny new rope!!!! love hubby xoox
ReplyDelete