Hello Happy Friday, we've had some sleet and very light snow here today and high winds, maybe that means winter has come early and will leave early, we can only hope and we can look forward to it being our last winter here all being well!! That's a cheery thought.
I had a birthday card to make and I really liked this little handbag card that comes on the Artfully Sent cartridge. I cut it out of Kraft cardstock and then cut 12 squares and rectangles from scraps in my scrap box for each bag. I then covered the back in another piece of Kraft cardstock to hide all the pieces. I cut the banner from the Artiste cartridge and used my Cricut to write the sentiment. I think it turned out very cute, thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
you've got making great cards in the bag!! love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteA very unusual card with so many different shapes and sizes of handbags, well done and a lovely choice, Lesley
ReplyDeletenow this is my sort of card (love handbags) this is great Lindsey and so lovely designs and colours who ever gets this will be so happy. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete