Hello I have some crackers I made over the week, these are for gifts but I will be making some for our table for Christmas as well. I got the cracker from the Fancy Boxes cartridge, I love these as they remind me of the ones I have had every Christmas in Australia. They are not popular in America in shops, you can get them from World Market as they are imported but I am glad I can make my own. I even bought snaps to put inside them. So all you need is the Cricut cut, a snap, a little gift or chocolate, a joke (easily found on the internet) and an empty toilet roll tube. I decorated with some die cuts I got on clearance at Michaels and some ribbon. Thanks for looking today : )
hand made are way better than that shop rubbish, those are awesome, where's mine? love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThey are so lovely, I agree with Greg the bought ones are filled with a lot of rubbish. Your friends will be so happy to receive the homemade cracker, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThese will be the perfect table decoration. Thank you for the inspiration. <3Kim
ReplyDeletehomemade is so much better Lindsey , much better value and better gifts inside. very creative. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete