Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thank you treats

Hello Happy Friday I'm glad it's the weekend to spend with my lovely hubby and next week we have a holiday with 2 nice days off so that to look forward to.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving although I do think it's nice to thank people and be grateful for people and what you have and I like to be like this every day. However I thought given that I'm really lucky to have a good business going and some nice clients that appreciate what I do for them I thought I would show some appreciation for them choosing me to care for and walk their dogs by baking a small treat and using my Cricut to make some tags. I decided to bake a slice. Slices don't seem to be a popular thing in America and I thought a good Aussie style slice would be good, so I made a Gingerbread white chocolate slice, we had a little taste mmm it was lovely. I made the Tags from the Autumn Holiday's cartridge I think it was. I used my Cricut pens to write on them. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

  1. A very nice thought Lindsey and I am sure they will appreciate the lovely slice. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very thoughtful thing to do Lindsey and very special with the "aussie" slice , can't beat a nice slice and this one sounds yum.
    I've really enjoyed seeing all the items I've missed while I've been away you have been a very busy girl and made such lovely things. well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful gift and tasted awesome!! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete