Hello Happy Monday!! I have a card today that I made for Greg for Christmas last week, I've included a little video too, sorry it's not that great but best I could do of it in "action". It's a Penny spinner card, it took a little bit to get it right as you have to make sure you use the right thickness on the 3D foam dot in order to get it to spin. I used my Cricut Explore to make it. The cute stamp is a Me to You bear stamp I got free with a magazine I got when we were recently in the U.K. It also came with some sentiments so I used the "husband" part for that. The greeting in the top left I wrote myself using my Cricut and my Cricut pens. I added a little K & Co sticker I got on clearance in a pack yesterday from Michaels in the bottom left. I was after a Santa sack originally but couldn't find one so I used used the next best thing some gifts and a candy cane.
It sure looks great and I love the way it spins and the parcels at the base
ReplyDeletefinishes the card perfect, clever girl to create this card, Lesley
WOW Lindsey what a fantastic card so clever and really special for a special hubby. Love the way the teddy spins . Greg will love it. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete