Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Card for Ivy

Hello I have another Christmas card today, I'll be making a few cards for the dogs I walk and care for for Christmas and for their owners. This one is for the most special dog of all Ivy and her owner. I will be making some treats for the dogs and giving the owners a small gift of thanks and to wish a Merry Christmas as the time gets nearer. I started with a light blue card and then a dark blue layer cut on the Cricut from Art Philosophy. I used Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder and a Verve stamp to stamp my greeting. The stocking is from Christmas Cheer, the heart from Art Philosophy, the bones are from Paper Pups and the rope is from Old West. Ivy loves her rope so that's why I included that in her stocking. I popped the stocking up on 3D dots. It turned out so cute! Thanks for looking today.

4 comments:

  1. perfect card for perfect puppy made by perfect wife!! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy's card turned out great with her favorite rope and bones, spoilt Ivy but she is worth it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card for a "Doggie diva" love the sparkly heart. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete