Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Winter

Hello Happy Monday, I have a card today that I made for a swap I do every few months or so with a friend in Germany. There was no particular theme for this one, it was a surprise swap but not a Christmas theme. So I decided on a winter theme. It looks like winter is on it's way soon, but a cute penguin with a bright umbrella can brighten the winter. I chose the card from Winter Woodland with the snowflake "built in". I cut the cute penguin with the umbrella from Jolly Holidays, but I used the contour feature to keep the face blank so I could use a Peachy Keen stamp from the Critters set (isn't it cute?). I added a silver peel off holographic snowflake to the center of the snowflake. I used a Taylored Expressions stamp from a couple of years ago for the sentiment.  I embossed this with white embossing powder. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. A very cute little card with the wintery scene and the sweet little penquin, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely "wintry" card Lindsey love the little penguin and umbrella the glitter snowflake sets the card off nicely. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that Penguin? What a fantastic job you've done! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete