Thursday, November 20, 2014
Snowman Treat Box
Hello everyone I have a treat box today I made for Greg for our Christmas table this year. I actually made two, almost identical except for the scarf and hat. I've given that one to Greg so he can put a treat in there for me. I got the box cut file from the Cutting Cafe it's quite cute and holds a decent treat or two. We thought it was a good idea to make wintery Christmas themed one as it will more than likely be our last winter Christmas : ). I think Frosty the Snowman and his identical twin will look great on our table. Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very creative and such a good idea, they will look nice on the table at Christmas, Lesley
ReplyDeletegorgeous box honey, can't wait to demolish whats inside him! love hubby xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt's SO cute! <3Kim
ReplyDeletelovely for the Christmas table Lindsey hope Santa brings one to me xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete