Thursday, October 30, 2014
Candy Cane Card from Christmas Kitsch
Hello I made this card tonight this one was a quick one. These cards are good for certain people that we still like to send a card to but i don't think they quite appreciate the work that goes into a handmade card so I still make them a card but they are quicker type cards with not a lot of embellishment or time gone into it. Mind you, i was still happy with how this turned out I really like the kraft colored card and the red and white candy cane; The card was from the Christmas Kitsch cartridge. I cut the little holly berries out of some red glitter cardstock. I stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The stamp is a set I won last year from Verve Stamps. Inside I used the same stamp set and stamped "from our house to yours". Thanks for looking, have a lovely day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It may not have as much work but I still like it, the candy cane as always been very popular, Lesley
ReplyDeletelove this card Lindsey sometimes it's "less is more" and the glitter berries make it "more' xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteThe brown card base looks fabulous with that candy cane. TFS! <Kim
ReplyDeletestill a beautiful card honey! love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDelete