Thursday, October 30, 2014

Baby Card






Hello Happy Wednesday! I had a baby card to make I haven't had one to make in ages but one of my clients (their dog is Ginger) are going to have a baby girl on Monday and I won't see Ginger till February so I will give them this card on Friday. I think it turned out quite cute. I started with a pink card then added a white then pink layer. The dress is cut out from the Baby Steps cartridge. It came with little socks but I decided to just do the dress. I used a Close to My Heart stamp for the greeting, I also stamped one inside which says "on your little bundle of joy". I put the dress on 3D dots. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. nice card, hate babies though! LOL.... love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card indeed and I am so sure the mum to be will love it.and the special envelope to with it, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Lindsey, so pretty with the little coat hanger and the special envelope. xxx mom xxx L.O.L. Greg xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite cute? Very cute. Especially the coordinating envelope. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete