Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Choo Choo Santa's coming
Hello another card today I made this one tonight, isn't it cute? I love cute Christmas cards. This one is for my brother Darren who is a Train Driver so I thought he would like this. I started with a ready made red card and then cut a layer from Art Philsophy in green striped paper. I used my Cricut pens and Explore to write the greeting. I couldn't find a Christmas train in my Cricut library so I went searching and found one at Lettering Delights.com, the file was only $1.25 and it came with other carriage cars and Christmas characters it was so cute. I chose to just use the little engine and the car with Santa in it. There was lots of bits to cut but it was worth it and I stamped the face using a Peachy Keen face stamp. I went around the carriage and engine with a glitter pens to give it some sparkle. I also added some glitter glue on the hat pom pom. Hope you like my Santa Choo Choo card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fantastic card Lindsey, Darren will love it, I love the happy santa and the little engine , so cleverly created xxx mom xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteA very appropriate card for Darren, I love the Santa in his Choo Choo train, well thought out, Lesley
ReplyDeletechoo stinking cute! LOL love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete