Monday, October 27, 2014

Ho Ho Ho


Hello everyone Happy Sunday we've had a lovely Autumn day today, we went out this morning and it was nice to get out in the sun together.

I made this card over the weekend. I had some credit to use in my Cricut account so I bought the new Anna Griffin "Christmas Kitsch" cartridge it's really cute with some lovely cards on there so I made two cards. The first one I loved the bell design and I used some non traditional colors for this one for something different. I used a stamp that I got free from a magazine last year on the bell. The only trouble was the card didn't stand up too well with the bell shape so Greg suggested adding a strip of matching card along the bottom so it would stand and it works perfectly.





The next one is my favourite. The card itself is a card with the "Ho Ho Ho" on it in layers. I added the Santa myself from the Winter Frolic cartridge, I hid the face on the Cricut Design Space so I could add a Peachy Keen face, I recently bought the Christmas Character Face Assortment set as these have been on my wish list for a while and they were on sale so I got them. I love the cute face on the Santa now! Santa cards are my favourite cards as i love Santa : ) Thanks for looking, have a nice week.



3 comments:

  1. Both lovely cards and the Santa is very cute, making Christmas cards seems so easy and come together quickly and end up with your own creation, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards honey, nice variety of different ideas and concepts!
    love hubby xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you really went to town on these! I'm going to check out the Anna Griffin cartridge. TFS! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete