Hello I have another card made from the Christmas Kitsch cartridge. The card itself though is just a regular card blank from a box I got at Michaels. I then added a layer of dotted paper. The reindeer is from Christmas Kitsch he's so cute isn't he? I added a stamped greeting along the bottom, the stamp is from an old set I got a while ago with a magazine from the U.K.
There is glitter on his antlers and his nose. Some of it went a bit uneven though with the glue so once it's dry I'll touch up the bare areas. Speaking of glitter the craft room and Greg is really sparkling it's a bit funny but I asked Greg to help me unscrew the lid on my glitter container as it was hard to do and then he passed it to me but I think I must have held it by the loose lid and then glitter went flying everywhere, all over the carpet and Greg and on me, I vacuumed it up but I still see sparkles everwhere and no doubt Greg will be glittering (I think he's a shining star anyway!) for a while. Glitter can be a nightmare but it does look nice at Christmas. Thanks for looking.
Gorgeous card Lindsey love the "smile" on the reindeer's face and her glitter nose is perfect. We'll have to call Greg Greggy Glitter no conection to gary Glitter L.O.L. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteThe red nose reindeer is very very cute, Lesley
ReplyDeleteoh deer what a beautiful card, love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy and adorable reindeer. It makes me smile. Great job...again. TFS! <3Kim
ReplyDelete