Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Gorgeous jolly snowman card

Hello I have another card today from the Christmas Kitsch cartridge, sorry about the shadow on the card it's a lovely sunny (although windy) day and it's cast a shadow but you can still see it. This is probably my favourite card from this cartridge it's so cute, I hate snow but love snowmen lol. I cut the card to fit a standard A2 size envelope and I cut the card from some lovely glittery card I had from a DCWV stack. All the layers are cut from scraps in my box. I added some plain blue on the insert of the card and stamped a greeting. I love my little Frosty the snowman card, hope you do too : )

3 comments:

  1. A lovely jolly Snowman, I like how you placed him near the edge of card and cut around him, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy extremely fat snowman more like it! beautifully striking card! lobe hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very "happy" card Lindsey love the effect of the snowman sitting out of the card . A really good way of using scraps to "dress" the snowman. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete