Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Day

Hi everyone, happy Friday, I am glad it's Friday we are going to the theatre tonight so looking forward to that.

I have a page today again from California this year, this is probably my favourite photo of the trip as Greg managed to get a great sunset photo of us but the flowers in the foreground also made the photo a lovely one.

I really love the chalkboard craze at the moment, it's a favourite of mine so I found this paper and knew it would make a great page. The paper came pre-printed with the little banner up the top and the title. I also bought the "You and Me" die cut on clearance and I like how it ties in with the chalkboard theme. On the banners I used white and black rub on letters to spell out the location and date. My lovely husband gave me that idea (thanks sweetie). I used some stickers to decorate and I used my Cricut to cut out the palm tree from Create a Critter and Straight from the Nest for the leaves. I used a small flower punch for the flowers and pearl gemstones for the centres. I really love how this one turned out so did Greg, hope you do too, have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous page, one of my favorites of all!!! beautiful location, beautiful photo, beautiful page! love it, love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful page Lindsey the photo is fantastic.
    The little pink flowers add a beautiful touch of colour to a beautiful page xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely layout as well as very tasteful background. It was a lovely photo of the sunsetting in the background and a nice photo of you both. Lesley

    ReplyDelete