Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ruby Mini Album



I have 2 pages I made quite a while ago on Ruby for the mini album I am making on her and I realised I forgot to share them. I really love the Christmas page as Ruby looks quite fed up with her reindeer antlers on so I thought the Not So Merry & Bright title fit well.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous miss Ruby, beautiful photos, miss her so much! what i'd give for one more Ruby hug! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be wonderful book of Miss Ruby and what great memories you will be able to look back on, and all the joy she shared with Tanyia and you and Greg, there will never be another Miss Ruby she was a beautiful dog. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 beautiful pages Lindsey I love the one of Ruby looking so lovingly at you, the love you had from her matched the love you both gave to her, she was a very special dog and you have so many very wonderful memories of her. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete