Hello Happy Tuesday I had some time this afternoon to finish a page on our visit to San Clemente this past August. I started with white card and then some dot paper for the background. I matted the photos onto blue. I added a floral border and some other floral and chipboard embellishments as well as a chipboard palm tree. I added some word stickers as well. For my title I used chipboard letters and rub ons. I added a chipboard word bubble on my photo and a rub on. Hope you enjoy my page.
what a lovely page honey, all blends so nicely, wonderful memories of our holiday! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThree beautiful photos of a wonderful holiday you recently had, the page has been laid out lovely, Lesley
ReplyDeletethe background paper and the embellishments really look great with these lovely photographs. What lovely memories you've created with this page. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete