Thursday, September 12, 2013

Beach Breakfast

Hi everyone, I'm back, I was on holiday with Greg in California and this is the first chance I've had as the dogwalking, gym and household things have been keeping me busy. I decided to do my first page on California, I really loved these photos of us in San Clemente in Orange County at The Fisherman's restaurant. It's right over the water and a lovely spot for breakfast.

I started with some white card and then a nice blue patterned piece which I cut a bit smaller. I then added another strip of striped paper and a border which I picked up in a pack from Big Lots in California. I added 2 epoxy stickers and then for the title cut out beach from Life's a beach then did the rest of the title in rub on letters. I cut out the heart bubble from Artbooking and then backed the negative part of it in blue paper. I used the heart from that near the title. I also cut the arrow from Artbooking and did some journaling behind it. For the final touch a shell embellishment. Hope you like my page : )

4 comments:

  1. Lovely start to our wonderful holiday! That was a great breakfast and a fantastic start to the day at beach! love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely blend of colours and a lot of thought went into this page, was it this holiday you both had or the last years holiday in California. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Lindsey all the elements you've used are so perfect for a beach breakfast page.
    Love the heart bubble. What did you have for breakfast? It looks delicious.
    xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete