Friday, September 20, 2013

Main Street

Hello I have a page today on our trip to Disneyland last year I realised after seeing the horse and carriage cut on my desk that I needed to finish it so here is the last page.

I started with some Mickey Mouse paper and then layered on another piece of red patterned paper and black patterned paper. I cut a green frame from my Artbooking cartridge to go around the photo of us. I added some stickers and then a horse and carriage cut my mum sent me from her Heritage Cartridge as I didn't have any images like this, it goes well with the photo of the horse and cart. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. lovely page, very Disney indeed! wonderful memories! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page so bright and colourful along with your lovely photos, bring back good memories from lasy year. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very "happy" page Lindsey with all the fun elements of disneyland and a fantastic day for you both. I love the frame round the photo and the horse and carriage look good to. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete