Hello I have a page that I finished today of our California trip just in August. This one was at the beach in San Clemente. Greg and I had a great day on the beach and in the ocean. I used a sheet of ocean paper for the background then used my Artbooking cartridge to cut out the overlay. I cut the wavy frames for the photos from Artbooking as well as well as the title which was perfect as it was a hot day that day.
I added a strip of patterned summer word paper and some stickers I got from Big Lots in California (love that shop it's a treasure trove and the ones in California were even better than here). I added some trim and then cut an arrow from my Accent Essentials cartridge.
can never have a bad day at the beach, a wonderful page honey! Love Hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThe photos tell all that you both had a great time, great page, Lesley
ReplyDeletelove the papers you've used Lindsey and the special arrow which adds a fun element to a lovely beach page. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete