Saturday, June 29, 2013

Times Square

Hello Happy Friday, I've had a nice Friday I went to the gym with Greg, walked my doggie friends, including  Miss Ivy whom we had a huge play with in the park and a big walk, it's so great to be able to do that with Greg, nice memories. I'm looking forward to the weekend now.
I made this page today it didn't take me that long which I like as I can get my scrapbooking done. I did this one on our visit to NYC to Times Square. I started with some patterned brown card stock and cut a strip of some mirror dot paper. I saw an article on using up your stash so I am trying to use a lot of my things, then I have room for more things! So I found out these glittery letter stickers which I thought was perfect for NYC as well as a taxi cab sticker and an I love NYC sticker. I added a couple of borders and a badge. I cut an apple on my Cricut machine to resemble "the big apple". I hope you have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. lovely page, very glitzy, very Times Square! Fun times we had there! Love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Times Square looks a very busy place with all the cars. Nice photo of you both. I like your background papers they all blend very well and I am glad you explained why the apple was there. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove all the photo's Lindsey but my favourite is the one of you and Greg I remember your dad taking this and it's such a beautiful photo.
    The apple is a very clever addition to a great page. love it. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete