Saturday, June 15, 2013

Baby Hat and Card

Hi Everyone Happy Friday it's been a while since I posted, been a bit busy but I had some time this afternoon to put a couple of posts on here of things I have made over the last couple of weeks. I made a baby hat and card for my friend Elaine who's having a baby boy in September.
I knitted the hat a couple of weeks ago and made the pom pom today it turned out qutie cute. I also made the card using my Cricut. I put a onesie shape in the Cricut Craft Room and welded 2 of them together to make a card. I added a cute rubber duckie shape and a spotted layer. I hope Elaine likes her card and gift, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. awesome job honey, make one for your father as he is getting on now, no doubt he will be in nappies again soon!!!! :-) love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute the little pom pom hat and the card to match and all the best to your friend Elaine and I know she will like it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. well at least he doesn't wash the onions in the dishwasher !!! L.O.L.

    Hello Lindsey, you've made a fantastic job of the baby's hat and the pom pom looks great. Together with that very special card Elaine will be very happy when she recieves them xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute is this!?!!
    Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete