Thursday, June 27, 2013

Greg's Anniversary Card

Hello I've got a card to show you I made for Greg recently, I made it for our anniversary coming up in October which will be our 13th, unlucky for some but very lucky for us : )!
Greg and I have a game we play and we try to outdo each other with who loves each other more we have some cushions and a photo frame in our apartment with this saying on. I have bought Greg a custom mouse mat and teaspoon for his tea with it on and Greg has bought me a bracelet, necklace and mug, so far Greg is winning but this card will add to things I have given Greg : )
I made a square black card on my Cricut (Art Philosophy) and then cut a square in teal from the same cartridge. For the background paper I made a little word search on the computer and in red put the words "Love you thirteen times more" then "Happy Anniversary Sweetie". I printed this on white card, I love how it turned out, what do you think? I added a strip of striped card and then cut the heart on my Cricut using Artiste. I covered the border part of the heart in glitter. I cut the more from the Cricut Craft Room basics and then added a flair button to finish. I know Greg will love this card : )

2 comments:

  1. This is very different and very original and made from thr heart, well thought out, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Lindsey it must be so much fun trying to "outdo" each other but I'm sure each year you'll "love each other more", great idea for the background paper. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete