Thursday, June 27, 2013

Anniversary card

Hello another card for you today that I made tonight. I made this for my Aunty Julie and Uncle Rick, they never forget our anniversary and we don't forget theirs as it's close to ours too. So I saw an idea for a similar card in my UK magazine I get. I started with a cream coloured card and added some spotted paper. I added a Congratulations sticker. I then used my Cricut to cut out the wine bottle and glass. The wine bottle was from Simply Charmed and the glass from Celebrate with flourish. I cut an extra glass in burgundy and cut off the bottom so it looked like wine. I made the bottle into a shaker so I placed acetate over the window and put some sparkly bits in there and then put it all together. I think it turned out quite nice and I'm sure they will like it.

2 comments:

  1. A very different look you have come up with this time and very effective, I am surely your Auntie and Uncle will appreciate the time you have put into this card, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie and Rick will be very happy to recieve this card Lindsey the bottle is a fantastic idea with the shaker effect well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete