Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Centre step card
Hello I made this card this afternoon as yesterday I got my copy of the UK magazine I subscribe to called Papercraft Inspirations and the free gift this time was a lovely pack of papers and flower toppers to put on, some of them are decoupage as well. Dad made us a card the other day with decoupage so I'm inspired to have another go at some point. I saw in the magazine they had made a step card and I have never made one before, Greg helped me figure it out and it turned out really pretty especially with the flower theme. It's been a while since I've done a card that hasn't used my Cricut so it was fun to do that again for a change. I just layered the papers and the flower topper as well as the sentiment sign. I added some pink pearls and a pink bow. I might end up using up some more of the kit to make up some more cards for my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God I'm good! Beautiful card sweetheart, very different type of card with the centre step. Love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers and it has made a very pretty card and the step card idea is very different. Lesley
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Lindsey I love the "step" idea , your dad will be wanting instructions on how to make a card like this :-)
ReplyDeleteThe little pearls add a nice elegant finish. xxx mom xxx