Friday, June 21, 2013

New York at night

Good evening hope you've had a nice day, it's been a lovely day here summer is really here now and it's great to have lots of sun and  being outside enjoying it with Greg.
I lost my scrapbook mojo a bit lately I haven't felt like really doing any as I thought that I had done all of my latest holiday photos and I chatted to Greg and he said "have I done all the photos of our trips since being in he U.S" and I thought I haven't done New York, both when we went with mum and dad and then again with Darren so I'll combine the two. So I did this page of one of my favourite photos of us with the Manhattan skyline at night. I used some sparkly black cardstock and then some dot paper for under the photo. For the city scape on the bottom I found this on my Cricut Sampler cartridge so I did a shadow in yellow and then the grey buildings, I filled in the windows with black marker. I used my Don Juan cartridge to cut out my fone and the "you and me" sentiment. I used Elegant Edges for the heart rectangle underneath the You and Me. I used various stickers and buttons as well. I added a simple strip of journaling. I feel a bit more inspired now to do some more New York so we'll see what else I can make : )

4 comments:

  1. beautiful page honey, love the sparkly black paper looks just like a starry night. great page of a great time! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The starry back ground paper looks great, lovely photo of you both, and all the enhancement pieces added makes agreat page, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photo of you and Greg, Lindsey and such beautiful choice of paper I love the sparkly paper and the "skyline " of New York. This brought back memories of the wonderful time we all enjoyed in the "big apple". xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsey,
    great page!!! It's perfect for a NY photo!
    Conny

    ReplyDelete