Saturday, June 22, 2013

Yankee Stadium

Hello Happy Friday, glad the weekend is here we've got a nice one to look forward to with going to the theatre on Sunday.
I am still continuing with our New York trip this one is of when we went to Yankee Stadium to see a baseball game with the Red Sox. I remember buying the paper especially it went well with the page theme obviously. I matted the photos onto some dark blue and put the tickets behind one of them. I used my Life's a Party cartridge to make the baseball and the Cricut Craft room as well as the Cricut Craft Room font for the title. I did my journaling on Publisher and then added some stickers Greg got me ages ago when he was in Boston, I especially love the shirt it's actually fabric and quite cute. Hope you like my page, have a nice weekend : )

4 comments:

  1. awesome page, love the big baseball and using our actual tickets on the page. great page!! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page is well laid out, I think the boston baseball shirt is so cool.
    A lot of thought has been put into this page, nice photos, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting page Lindsey I really like the layout of the photo's and the huge baseball.
    The fabric shirt is great and the tickets add a special touch. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsey. Sorry I haven't been around for ages...really struggling with time for blogging at the moment!!
    I have just been looking through all your latest projects and they are wonderful!
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete