The last couple of Christmas cards left now so I thought I'd upload a pic to my blog. I love both of these but the lights with the little faces in are so cute! Hope you like them!
you have made some really beautiful and creative cards Lindsey, these two cards are so good I love the little lights with the faces in them. I have really enjoyed browsing through all your cards and look forward to seeing more of them next year. love mom xxx
you have made some really beautiful and creative cards Lindsey, these two cards are so good I love the little lights with the faces in them. I have really enjoyed browsing through all your cards and look forward to seeing more of them next year. love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the string of lights and there faces the card looks cool and of cause I always like Reindeers you have used that cut out before I think, Lesley
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey I posted a comment on here yesterday ,did you see it as I can't see it now love mom xxxx
ReplyDelete