Friday, November 4, 2011

Warm winter wishes!

This is one I made this afternoon. I really love this Winter Woodland stamp set and I can combine it with cuts on my Cricut so it's really nice. I had a Guacamole green bazzil cardstock base that I cut on "Just because cards". I also cut the scalloped border with this. I used my "Fabulous Finds" cartridge to cut out the oval tag to which I stamped "Warm winter wishes" and threaded with some candy cane bakers twine and adhered to the back. I then stamped my branches onto some brown card stock and my little owl and gorgeous little mouse onto white. I coloured in the leaves on the branch in green and coloured in the little animals. I used some glitter pen to accent the leaves and on the little creatures. I added a snowflake button to the top and some snowman red ribbon to finish. Inside I stamped Merry Christmas as I want to send this one as a Christmas card but as the theme on the front is more wintery it was perfect to stamp that inside! : )




2 comments:

  1. That is soooooooooooooooooo cute, hoot! hoot!
    The little mouse has frozen tootsies, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very sweeet Lindsey I love the owl with the Santa hat on xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete