Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Carolling Penguin

I'm almost finished on my Christmas cards now, so If I have time this week I'll try to do a couple more cards for the Nursing Home residents. This one is a long card with some music paper as the background. I used this as the cute little Penguin is singing carols and I had a scrap of it sitting in my scrap box so it was perfect! I cut out the scalloped circles and regular circles using Winter Woodland and also the tag at the top. I stamped the penguin, coloured him in and cut him out and then stamped the sentiment. I punched holes in the tag and wound some green bakers twine through it and arond the card. I used white gel pen to put dots around the scalloped circle. I love these little Penguins they make winter seem like it's not that bad : )



2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites Lindsey, you have such fantastic ideas and inspiration in your cards they're all so good xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The penquin is sooooooooooooo very cute and I like the idea of the music paper and singing the carols. Lesley

    ReplyDelete