Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Mexico page

I had a little bit of time today, it's probably all I'm going to get now as the next few days are busy before our holiday but I wanted to do another Mexico page and I had some die cuts I bought with some Christmast things a few months back. I used some cream card, then some floral paper and used some more patterned and plain card to cut out the hearts on my Cricut and glued them together. I put a palm tree border across the bottom. Everything else is from a sheet of die cuts from My Minds Eye, I really love these and I especially loved the "She loves you" banner because I do love Greg and it was perfect for that photo. The colours of the die cuts go well with these pictures too.




2 comments:

  1. I really like the elements you have used on this page Lindsey especially the large heart and the two love birds,and the "beatles" song titles go very well with the theme of your page xxxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey that page is so different to the other pages you have done and you have selected paler colours this time, very tasteful indeed, Lesley

    ReplyDelete