I made this card this morning before the afternoon got busy. It's a green square card with a striped green mat cut from Just Because Cards. I cut out the scalloped border from the same cartridge. I then went to my Storybook cartridge and cut out the spotted oval. I used my Christmas tree stamp to stamp the tree 4 times on green gingham cardstock. I cut them out but cut out layers of each part and layered them up with foam blocks. I curled up the edges using my stylus tool and added some glitter pen around the tree for some sparkle. I cut out a label from the Just Because cartridge and stamped "Happy Holidays" on it then went around it and dotted it with white gel pen then I added some adhesive green dot ribbon and finished with a red button tied with bakers twine.
.
This one is so different to the others, you are coming up with some wonderful ideas, Lesley
ReplyDeletevery classy card Lindsey I love all the different techniques you've used xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDelete