Thursday, November 10, 2011

Woof it's Christmas

I made these today, I got them done this morning and just finished them now after coming home from the gym. These are for my dog walking clients, I've made more exactly the same. They turned out really cute and I am really pleased with them. I made cards out of some cinnamon cardstock and then matted some green dot paper on top. I stamped "Happy Happy Happy Holidays" onto that and used my Cricut Sampler cartridge to cut out the little kennel. I used Joys of the Season to cut out the tree. I used some little stamps I found that I had bought a while ago and it was a cute set of small ones and it had a dog face in it so I stamped that and coloured it in and cut it out and put the dog in the kennel (the one looks like little darling Ruby). I put a wreath button on the kennel and decorated the tree with gemstones and a star. I also stamped a bone from the set and cut that out and added a gift sticker. These cards are going to go with the tins of dog treats for the dogs and the hot chocolate envelopes for their owners.



2 comments:

  1. They are very lucky to receive such thoughtful gifts from you. The cards are cute that you have designed, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever Lindsey ,I love the kennel very cute you have some wonderful ideas xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete