I decided to take part in the Mojo Monday #214 challenge using a sketch they have provided. I've never took part in a challenge before but it was fun! The challenge is to use this sketch to make a card, so I made this card tonight whilst Greg was finishing off some work. Hope it turned out ok with the flash on the camera. I used a red card blank and matted it with some starry paper. I cut out the circles and the rectangle using my "George and Basic Shapes" cartridge and matted those together. I used a scrap of glitter card to cut out the banner piece and added some stripey ribbon across the top. I stamped on the white rectangle using the little Penguin from my Penguin Pals set of stamps (I love these as you can see I've been doing a lot with them lately!) and a sentiments from an old Hero arts set of stamps I had. I finished the card by using a Prima paper flower, a snowflake metal embellishment and red brad in the corner. Hope you like my card!
Penguin is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the little penguins you stamp on your cards Lindsey this one is gorgeous and you should win this challenge xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little penguin--love the glittery banner behind him!!! :) Fabulous job!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Lindsey and I do like the creative Christmas card and the penquin is soooooooooo cute. Lesley
ReplyDelete