I made this card for Greg, I had actually made him a card a couple of months ago but when I got this stamp set I knew these 2 little Penguins with the mistletoe was perfect. I made the card from "Just Because cards" and matted it with some green and white dot fabric paper, it's adhesive backed fabric, I found it on clearance at Michaels so I got a sheet. I matted a piece of snowflakes paper onto red and then matted the stamped image onto some more red. I coloured in the image and added some glitter pen to the girl Penguins necklace and the boy Penguins scarf. Before sticking everything down I tied some red ribbon around the dot paper and tied on a locket heart charm I already had in my stash and finished with a bow. I used my "Winter Woodland" cartridge to cut out the scalloped circles and stamped Christmas Smooches on the white one. I had to use 2 different stamps for the sentiment but I just joined them together on the clear block. I used my white gel pen to dot around the green circle and finished with a holly button. I really think Greg will love this, ir's so cute! ♥
So very very cute, I love the little penquins, Lesley
ReplyDeleteLove the penguins Lindsey and the way you have matted the papers,I've never seen the adhesive backed fabric here ,is that something new?
ReplyDeleteGreg will certainly love this it's so good. xxx mom xxx