This one I made today, I used a metallic blue card, then some pink sparkly card matted onto that with some snowflake patterned paper rounded at the corners. I then added another mat of pink sparkly card and used my joy stamp to stamp on that. I found that in a bargain bin at Michaels for $1 and it's such a lovely stamp! I cut out the trees using my Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge. I used the layer feature to cut out the snow for on top of the trees and I used my glitter gel pen to make them a bit sparkly. I wound some pink and white twine around it and finished it with a snowflake button.
Another cute different card Lindsey, you will soon have all your Christmas cards made, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteyou put so much effort into your cards Lindsey and they always look fantastic anyone who recieves this lovely card will be thrilled. love mom xxx
ReplyDelete