Once I'd made one Christmas card today I got my Mojo back to make another one. I really love my little Peachy Keen stamps and I've been looking forward to using them on a Christmas card again so this time I did stockings. I used a white crd and matted it with a cocoa brown colour card to which I border punched with a scallop border punch. I then matted that onto some plaid card and tied a green chiffon bow around it (my mum sent me this ribbon, I do love the way it ties it's very pretty). I then used my Cricut "Simply Charmed" catridge to cut out the stockings. I used the shadow/blackout feature to stop it from cutting out the face as I wanted to stamp that. So I stamped it and coloured in the eyes with a white gel pen. I then decorated the stockings with a mini button on each tied with twine. To finish I used my Close to the heart sentiments set to stamp the Merry Christmas. I think this is my favourite so far, Greg loved it too, it's very cute and cheerful!
Oh goodness, this is ever cute! Love the font on the sentiment too, perfect for those cute stockings.
ReplyDeleteit is, so cute & festive! I luv everything with the Cute smiley face in them! :-) Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today, leaving a sweet comment too :-)
ReplyDeleteLindsey that is so very cute and I am glad you are back to card making again to keep your mind off naughty people that want to upset you, Lesley
ReplyDeleteLove this card Lindsey I love the stockings but I really hope mine is a bit bigger than these L.O.L. your cards are so good and every one is more interesting and creative love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteAw aren't they the cutest!! Love their little faces and the overall design is lovely too :)
ReplyDelete