I made this card today using the 3D flowers I made last week with my Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge, I really love how it turned out. I've made this for Greg's mum for her birthday so hopefully she won't see this! I used a cream card and some nice purple paper with a light pattern on it. I cut out the leaves and flowers using the cartridge, it was so much fun to see the flowers to come life when you roll them up. I used a border I had in my stash and cut a butterfly from my Spellbinders dies through my Cuttlebug. I then added a lace overlay to the top of the butterfly as Greg's mum likes lace and flowers so this will be ideal for her birthday. I used some stamps to stamp the greeting along the bottom.
this is the best card yet I love the paper flowers so beautiful Lesley will be thrilled to receive it well done Lindsey xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete