Friday, September 30, 2011

Handbag birthday card

I made this tonight for my friend Amy whose birthday is coming up, she loves handbags and makes them as well and she has been going through a tough time lately and I know this will cheer her up especially on her birthday. I cut a round card using my Wild Cards cartridge and backed it with some green. I then used my Cricut Essentials cartridge to cut out the flower doily shape. I then used my Paisley cartridge to cut out the cute little handbag, I made it nice and glittery with a flower for the clasp using the button feature on the cartridge and a regular button with some twine. I stamped with my Close to my Heart stamps with Happy Birthday.


1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, I am sure your friend will love the card, specially when she makes bags, Lesley

    ReplyDelete