Monday, September 19, 2011

Christmas box

I made this box a few weeks ago but finished it tonight but putting in the goodies. This is for my friend (won't say who). I made the box using my "Sweet tooth boxes" cartridge out of double sides christmas card and I decorated it using some trim. I made the tag using "Very Merry Tags" and decorated with trim. I picked up this very cute Christmas ribbon at Michaels as well as the little jingle bell and the holly sprig. I think it looks so Christmassy and I'm looking forward to sending it to her but she's not allowed to open it till Christmas!





5 comments:

  1. that is so good Lindsey I think about 6 should be enough for me ok.L.O.L.
    you make everything so special well done xxxmomxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey that is so lovely and your friend will really love it. It just looks so attractive, your friend will be able to wait I am still waiting to be told when I can open my extra parcel. I put it in the cupboard in the wardrobe and never look at it, so therefore I never get tempted. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little treat box! So fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful box and I believe your friend will love this box :)
    Annelen

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet Christmas box! love the papers and fun stocking tag!

    ReplyDelete