Thursday, September 22, 2011

Glasgow Cathedral

I finished this yesterday as I wasn't quite as busy but today I am so thought I would put this photo on. It's of Glasgow Cathedral when we visited Scotland in April. I really didn't want to busy the page up with too many embellisments as I wanted it to be about the photos which are impressive. I used some different brown toned papers and then used my Cricut Design Studio to weld the font together on the Cathedral word from my "Jasmine" cartridge. I went through my stash and placed a paper border at the bottom as well as a twill saying and a fabric flower.



2 comments:

  1. Another well thought out page Lindsey, have you many pages left to do now, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely Cathedral,I love the fabric flower it adds a beautiful touch to the whole page. xxx mom xxx.

    ReplyDelete