Friday, January 22, 2016
Chicago layout
Hello everyone I decided to do a layout on our time living in Chicago when we went to the movies in the park in the summer. I realized I haven't done a lot on Chicago and we have lots of great photos from our time there. The movies in the park was such good fun, it's a shame it only went for a couple of years but we would have fun walking to the park and eating our picnic there whilst enjoying old movies under the stars and with the magnificent Chicago skyline in the background. The light is shining on the photos sorry it's because it's night time here but the ones in the film strip are of Greg and I sitting in our deckchairs in the park. Everything is cut on the Cricut and I even used my Cricut pens to write directly on the page. The star paper went perfectly with it, I've had this for ages and I thought the black glitter border and stars I cut out went perfect too. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous page of our night(s) at the file festival, it was so much fun! the colors and theme goes so well! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThe layout has a lot of thought put into it and blue paper with stars on it looks good also. You both looked liked you enjoyed your night. Lesley
ReplyDeleteLovely page lindsey the colours you've used are perfect .The photo of you both wearing disguises is fabulous. Xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely LO. Sounds like you have lots of happy memories of Chicago. I love all your Easter cards too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. I don't put an email adress on my blog as I don't want to risk getting spam emails filling up up my inbox. If you leave me a comment on my blog with your question about my handyman card, I can answer there, if that's okay. xx