Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Cute birthday card for Greg
Hello I made this birthday card for Greg tonight I had it ready to go designed on my Cricut Design Space and tonight I had some time so I wanted to get it made now even though Greg's birthday is not till May. I wanted to be organized so now I had a bit of time to do it before the house starts. So the theme of the card is a cute little builder bear and I came up with this idea because soon we'll start Owner Buildering our house which means we'll get trades in for some things but we'll be doing things ourselves like helping to be labourers for some of the trades to keep costs down and also putting up most of the frame ourselves so I thought this was ideal for Greg. I made the Easel card on my Cricut just by welding two squares together and then putting another square on half the card so it stands up. I used my Cricut to cut the banner and write my greeting and the tools. The little bear I bought as a set for $1 from Digiwebstudio as a jpeg file so I used the print and cut feature on the Cricut for that. I added some black enamel dots to finish. I love how this turned out and I'm sure Greg will as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a fantastic card lindsey so clever and i love the easel card .
ReplyDeleteYou both doing such a wonderful job with organising the house it is going to be fabulous.
So very creative! <3Kim
ReplyDeleteI do like the easel card and the little bear is going to be so busy. I love the idea of being surrounded by tools.Thumbs up for a very well thought out card, Lesley.
ReplyDelete