Sunday, January 10, 2016

Easter Card 2

Hello here is the second card I made, I made this for my friend Christina in Germany. Greg bought me the cute banner stickers for Christmas so I used one of these in the corner as well as some silver borders I already had. I stamped the top right hand corner and the bunny is from Cricut. I already had the pink oval left over from when I made my tissue box so I used that underneath the bunny. I think this one turned out very cute : ).

3 comments:

  1. Christina will love this Easter card it is very pretty. The banner stickers are very different. A very nice card indeed, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really nice card for christina lindsey I'm sure she will love the bunny with his bow tie. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting that banner on their was the perfect idea! This bunny is so cute. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete