Monday, January 18, 2016

Easter stamped card

Hello everyone, I made another Easter card. I haven't made anything for a few days been too busy with house stuff, studying and daily life so I was happy to come in my shared craft room/office with Greg tonight and make a card. I found this very cute bunny image on the internet for free. So I printed him out on white and colored him in with my pencils. I like to search for images, it saves money on buying stamp sets and storing them too. I used my square dies to cut it out and then a larger pink square and a larger purple square which I embossed using my dots embossing folder. I then made a 5" x 5" square card in blue.

4 comments:

  1. A very cute little Easter Bunny card and I love the pale pastel colours, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card honey! love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bright colors you picked. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colourful card lindsey you do such a lovely job of colouring your cards. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete