Sunday, January 10, 2016

Easter Card

Hello I made this Easter card recently, I thought I'd better start as I saw that Easter is at the end of March this year. I used a pink card and then on the blue layer I put this through my Darice Easter Egg embossing folder. I used my Cricut to cut the eggs and the grass. The label is cut on the Cricut too and I used my pens to write the greeting. The flowers are from a mini flower punch. Thanks for looking : ).

4 comments:

  1. very pretty card, can't believe Easter is just around the corner now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design lindsey and very colourful i didn,t realise easter was so early this year.xxxmomxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I have the same folder and dies :-)! So my cards going to be similar this year :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really put a lot of work into this one! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete