Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Easter bunny Photobomb card for Greg
Hello I made this card for Greg tonight for Easter. I don't really like thinking about Easter yet as it's just gone Christmas but I thought whilst I have time at night (when I'm not too tired) I will get my cards done for the year because soon (hopefully) our house will be starting and so now I will take the chance to get them done. I originally had another idea for Greg's card but when I tried it, I didn't like how it looked. I watch some crafters video's on YouTube, I haven't for ages but I did have a look tonight and this lovely lady from the U.K called Jan B made a cute card it was called "Photobombing bunny's" . If you haven't heard of photobombing its when someone gets in a photo you are having taken, so the bunny here in the centre is being photobombed by the other two as they trying to get in on the action! I put my own spin on the card. Jan's was an oval cut out in the front and she used stamps for the bunny, but I cut a heart shape instead and used my Cricut for the bunnies. I used a pink colored pencil to do the inside of the ears. I basically used the Cricut for the card and used the slice feature to cut out the heart. I used my Cricut pens to write on my card too and added a brad to the tag as well as a pink bow on the front bunny. I added googley eyes too, to the bunnies. I put the whole panel onto a sheet of blue card then onto a light blue card with 3D dots. I think this turned out so cute, t hanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now this is a super cute card. Look how those bunnies are peeking out. Great job! <3Kim
ReplyDeleteThe Easter card is very cute Lindsey you are coming up with some wonderful ideas. I love the two peeping out of the heart. Lesley
ReplyDeleteThat is so gorgeous lindsey the sentiment is lovely I love those 2 bunnies looking out of the heart .Very creative. Xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete